12.07.2011

The D Family | Dallas Family Photographer


I feel so lucky that I was able to do this session. This mom is a dear friend of mine from high school and she and her husband and little O live out of state. We were able to sneak the session in the evening before Thanksgiving. And I got to meet O for the first time! What an absolute sweetheart he is! Poor little guy was worn out from traveling the night before, but he didn't hardly cry at all. And he managed a few grins for us! Besides photographing my own kids, taking photos of friends and their kids is such a thrill for me. So, thanks guys! (Get ready for a lot of photos...)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Christina said...

These photos are gorgeous and so is the location. Very sweet that you could catch up with an old friend. Well done, Rachel!

Christina said...

Rachel, we had so much fun. Thank you again. I LOVE these photos. Maybe next time Owen will be in a better mood!