8.17.2011

Sweet Caroline | Richardson Newborn Photographer

This baby girl was 3 weeks old when I took her photos. She was as sweet as can be and her parents are total naturals. It was so much fun to play with her. I LOVE this first shot of mom and baby looking at each other. Precious.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

This fabulous tutu was a gift for little Caroline from a family member (an aunt, I think). Mom requested that we use it in a couple of shots and I love how it looks on her. Personal props are the best because they make your photos more personal. Love it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Christina said...

Rachel...how BEAUTIFUL these are! Absolutely stunning.

Mary said...

I want to eat her up in that tutu! Oh my word! :)

Dara said...

Gorgeous pics, Rachel! Love them! You are very talented!!!

Lindsay said...

Precious! The family is extremely precious to our hearts.