7.25.2011

Tea Party | Sachse Child Photographer

These girls are dear to me because their mama is a good friend of mine. And because they are just sweet girls! They are really into tea parties right now so their mom and I thought it would be so much fun to commemorate that with a tea party photo shoot. They are the easiest kids to work with, truly. As you can see, they both have gorgeous smiles and they know how to do a tea party! This session was so much fun and I loved catching them at doing something they love. There are a lot of "favorites" here because I just could not narrow it down any more.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



3 comments:

S, J, B, & S said...

LOVE these, Rachel! The first one is my favorite - gorgeous!!

Kids Worksheets said...

Lovely kids and awesome photography.

Christina said...

What a precious idea! Sweet little girls!